Are you ready for Valentine’s Day? Do you have your flowers ordered and the delivery scheduled? Don’t drop the ball just because you’re planning your Super Bowl party! We’ll be happy to help you take care of your holiday gift giving first which is sure to be a touchdown for the win! Then, we want to share some ways you can pay it forward with random acts of kindness.
LAST CALL FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
We are 6 days away from Valentine’s Day! We have been busy taking orders, and can’t wait to deliver your beautiful bouquets and arrangements. Haven’t ordered yet? It’s not too late, but don’t wait too long. We only have just a few delivery slots left available for February 14. Once our schedule is full, you’ll need to come to us in person to pick up your flowers, so avoid the hassle and place your order today! We still have space for the 11, 12 and 13th. Order early for a guaranteed delivery.
We know the Super Bowl is the day before the holiday, so make sure to take a timeout and get your flowers and other gifts bought ahead of time. That way, you can enjoy the game without the possibility of a fumble! We are open February 12 and 13 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Flowers aren’t the only Valentine’s gifts we offer. If you need some last-minute ideas, check out our Valentine’s Day collection. We have balloons, chocolates, and an adorable teddy bear in a bag. We will be open on Valentine’s Day from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Walk-in orders are welcome.
If you want to place an online order, we’re only accepting Valentine’s orders. Please give us a call at (239) 262-0588, if you want to place an order for another occasion.
JUST A REMINDER
Floral Design by Heidi will be closed on February 15 and 16. We will be taking time to regroup and restock after the busy holiday. We will also be closed for Presidents’ Day on February 21.
RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS
Random Acts of Kindness Day was started in Denver in 1995 as a day to spread kindness and make it the norm in our world. There are so many ways you can celebrate the day, which falls on February 17 this year. Here are some ideas to get you thinking about what you can do.
- Buy flowers to hand out to random people to make them smile
- Bake some cookies for an elderly or shut-in neighbor
- Serve at a homeless shelter
- Donate clothing or other items to those in need
- Give a stranger a compliment
- Leave encouraging notes in public places
- Pay for someone else’s coffee or food at a restaurant
- Hold doors open for strangers
- Offer to do chores for others without expecting anything in return
- Bring treats in for everyone at your office
- Write a letter to someone you love and mail it
- Text someone or call someone just to check in on them
- Leave your server a generous tip
- Give someone a gift card to your favorite restaurant or store
- Pick up litter in your neighborhood
As you can see, the ideas are endless. Do you have a unique talent? Figure out ways to share it with others. It’s all about spreading kindness and expecting nothing in return.
+ + +
- Team Floral Design By Heidi